My relationship with AliExpress started 3-4 years ago while shopping for a magnetic shoelace lock. What a coincidence now, after that much time I am again into magnetic products. This time it’s a charging cable for my Samsung Galaxy S8 phone. I will say it here at the beginning what I should say at the end: This is a piece of cable increasing the life quality of a power smartphone user. 🙂
What is Ali Express
It’s an online retail shop that has an incredible amount of suppliers with more than an incredible amount of goods to sell. It’s based in China and owned by Alibaba which is the world’s largest online trade/e-commerce company.
- It has an incredible amount of suppliers for almost anything you would like to buy. This makes it easy to do one-stop shopping for anything you are looking for.
- The prices can go extremely cheap due to the competition of many suppliers in the same arena.
- The site offers alternatives even after you think you found the best option for yourself while adding the items you want to purchase to your shopping cart
- The price/quality ratio is satisfactory most of the time.
- The quality is not always what you expect that it should be.
- Getting the purchased items delivered to your address takes a very long time when compared to any other e-commerce site if they are geographically nearer.
- It’s addictive. When you start shopping with Aliexpress you want to keep shopping again and again. 🙂
Here is my magnetic charging cable
Recently, I saw one of my friends got a magnetic charging cable for his phone. I really liked how easy to use it was. I decided to order one for myself.
This is the one I got for myself. As I never had a red charging cable before, I decided to get a red one.
Unboxing and first impressions
Unboxing a charging cable? Not a big deal but in any case, it was a joy for me. I even made a video while unboxing it. You can watch it below, not only unboxing but also the ordering experience from Aliexpress.